Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can't handle the suspense

Don't the Green Bay Packers know that I have stuff to do? Important stuff. And more importantly, don't they know that I can't get it done until they all stop being little babies and tell me what's going to happen?

The press conference that was suppose to happen between 9 am and noon was postponed - to 4:35 - I mean really - that's ridiculous.

My ultimate opinion on this whole Brett Favre coming out of retirement thing was that he shouldn't have come out of retirement - I hate that he's so Michael Jordan ish - that was annoying. Make a decision, and if you don't know what you want then just stick around. You can always quit a job you have (that's my mom's mantra).

However, if Favre wants to play, he should be playing in Green Bay - I do feel bad for Aaron Rodgers, but let's be honest, the kid will have plenty of time to throw some bad passes, and, I will throw up if I see Favre in anything but the Green and Gold (I'll throw up even more if he's wearing purple - or heaven forbid black and orange - GAG).

Ok, the press conference is going to start - in 2 min. I'm going to watch intently praying that I don't have to throw up. Then, I may get some work done.

No comments: