Thursday, August 7, 2008

So I'm having a relationship with a football team

Which, would be totally hot and exciting, if it weren't so damn sad right now.

I feel betrayed and heartbroken and mad as hell because the love of my life since you know, I was 12, has taken up with another woman.

Life will move on, I may even learn to love this new man in my life that wears green and gold and is from California (he has SOME redeemable qualities) but I can assure you that when I see the old one, I will long for the better days when he used to be mine.

Or something like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Actually, no, he was MINE-not yours.
I've had more memories with him than you, dang it.
But now, we both suck and he left us.
Prick.

Jennifer said...

Wait a min. I had him WAY longer than you did - it is only recently that he had taken up with you more than me. And by default, I was in GB longer, so I get to claim him - your one semester so does not count.