Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some Fun Numbers

485.33 - the number of miles I have run since January (there may be a few I've missed because of laziness in recording in January/Feb.).

122.75 - the number of miles I have run in August alone...and we're not done yet people!

3 - the number of months that I have run over 100 miles in the month (I've read that sentence like 17 times and I'm still not sure if it makes sense. I'm sure my editor Jake will let me know...)

20,591 - the number of stairs I have climbed since June 2nd - which means I need to get kicking some stair butt so that I can get my "Mt. McKinley" challenge done at the Y (29,380 total stairs) before August 31st.

5 - the number of 5K races I have run

1 - the number of 8K races I have run

27:11 - my personal best in the 5K

3 hours, 22 min. - the amount of time my last run took (19.14 miles)

2 - the number of Snapper games I have gone to this summer - which makes me sad, they're always so fun!

12 - the number of times I have moved in my "adult" life (that does include a few moves to and from Green Bay, to and from Los Angeles and my current move) - you'd think I'd be good at it by now...I'm not.

8 - the number of books I have read since June

0 - (and this is NOT a joke) - the number of shoe purchases I have made since June (Ok, I SERIOUSLY have to go shoe shopping...Off Broadway on Sunset Blvd here I come!)

No comments: